Hand and Body Wash Refill | Pazari | 900ml
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Pazari Hand & Body wash draws you down laneways enlivening your senses at every turn. Herbaceous corridors lined with soothing sage and green cucumber. Wander into the heart of wild lavender, chamomile, violet and bois de rose. Musk wraps around accents of cedar and rose to envelop you as you go.
A gentle, natural liquid olive oil hand and body wash which is cleansing and moisturises all skin types.
Sign up for our Saardé Body Subscription! 900ml refills are sent to you every 1 or 2 months. Our 300ml glass bottles are refillable and perfect for your bathroom vanity top.
What makes Saardé Natural Olive Oil Soap so special?
Saardé all-natural hand and body wash is made on a beautiful sun-drenched olive farm on the Aegean coast of Türkiye - a region where olives have been cultivated for over 2000 years.
The process and formulation of this soap were developed over many years to be particularly moisturising and nourishing – it is unlike any other soap you have ever used - it feels beautiful to use anddoesn't leave your skin feeling dry.
Just the good things
- No SLS/SLES
- No Dyes
- Natural ingredients
- No synthetic preservatives
- No synthetic colours
- Palm oil-free
- Moisturises & nourishes the skin
- Moisturising and nourishing – One of the best things about hand and body wash is its powerful moisturising and nourishing properties. It helps to soften the skin moisturising while gently cleansing.
- Rich in antioxidants – Olive oil promotes healthier skin by reversing oxidation and repelling damage-causing free radicals.
- Suitable for all skin types – Olive oil soap can be used by everyone, from babies to the elderly, and are suitable for all skin types. Its moisturising and nourishing properties mean it is suitable for people with dry skin. Olive oil soap is non-greasy and doesn’t clog pores which is great for oily or acne prone skin. Olive oil is hypoallergenic, which means it won’t cause a nasty reaction when applied to skin.
- Mild and soothing for the skin – Olive oil soap is a great alternative for people suffering from eczema or psoriasis as it has a lower pH than most commercial soaps. It's moisturising, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to soften, sooth and nourish the skin, all without interfering with natural skin function.
Materials + Dimensions
A little bit of luxury built in to everyday life.
Free & Fast Shipping
Orders over $100 ship free in Australia
Most items ship free on orders over $300. Learn More
Free 30 day returns within Australia.
All our packaging, including shipping materials, are recyclable cardboard or are biodegradable.