Hand and Body Wash Refill | Andalusia | 900ml
A gentle, natural liquid olive oil hand and body wash which is cleansing and moisturises all skin types.
Sign up for our Saardé Body Subscription! 900ml refills are sent to you every 1 or 2 months. Our 300ml glass bottles are refillable and perfect for your bathroom vanity top.
Water, Saponified Olive Oil, Coconut Oil & Castor Oil, and Rosemary Leaf Extract and Thyme & Olive Leaf Fragrance.
Shipping and Returns
This product ships free in Australia! International orders over $300 ship free. More information here.
Free 30-day returns for all standard orders as per our returns and refunds policy here.
900ml / 30.4oz
What makes Saardé Natural Olive Oil Soap so special?
Saardé all-natural hand and body wash is made on a beautiful sun-drenched olive farm on the Aegean coast of Turkey - a region where olives have been cultivated for over 2000 years.
The process and formulation of this soap were developed over many years to be particularly moisturising and nourishing – it is unlike any other soap you have ever used - it feels beautiful to use anddoesn't leave your skin feeling dry.
Just the good things
- No SLS/SLES
- No Dyes
- Natural ingredients
- No synthetic preservatives
- No synthetic colours
- Palm oil-free
- Moisturises & nourishes the skin
- Moisturising and nourishing – One of the best things about hand and body wash is its powerful moisturising and nourishing properties. It helps to soften the skin moisturising while gently cleansing.
- Rich in antioxidants – Olive oil promotes healthier skin by reversing oxidation and repelling damage-causing free radicals.
- Suitable for all skin types – Olive oil soap can be used by everyone, from babies to the elderly, and are suitable for all skin types. Its moisturising and nourishing properties mean it is suitable for people with dry skin. Olive oil soap is non-greasy and doesn’t clog pores which is great for oily or acne prone skin. Olive oil is hypoallergenic, which means it won’t cause a nasty reaction when applied to skin.
- Mild and soothing for the skin – Olive oil soap is a great alternative for people suffering from eczema or psoriasis as it has a lower pH than most commercial soaps. It's moisturising, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to soften, sooth and nourish the skin, all without interfering with natural skin function.