Olive Oil Bar Soap | Almond
Almond Olive Oil Bar Soap can improve skin tone and complexion. Almond Oil contains Vitamin A which is often used to treat acne. Healing Vitamin E is soothing to sun damaged skin and aids in repair of scar tissue and reducing fine lines. Almond Olive Oil Bar Soap can be used on your face, body and hair (as long as it's not colour treated).
This is a dense bar of soap that retains its form, will never crack and will not leave the usual soap residue on your shower shelf or bathroom vanity. Almond Olive Oil Bar Soap is beneficial to all skin types. Treat your skin kindly everyday.
Saponified Olive Oil, Saponified Coconut Oil, Saponified Castor Oil, Almond Extract, Rosemary Extract.
Shipping and Returns
Free shipping for all Australian orders over $100 and international orders over $300. More information here.
Free 30-day returns for all standard orders as per our returns and refunds policy here.
6cm x 6cm x 4cm / 2.36" x 2.36" x 1.57"
Wgt | 0.15kg / 0.33lb
What makes Saardé Natural Olive Oil Soap so special?
Saardé all-natural olive oil bar soap is made on a beautiful sun-drenched olive farm on the Aegean coast of Turkey - a region where olives have been cultivated for over 2000 years.
The process and formulation of this soap were developed over many years to be particularly moisturising and nourishing – it is unlike any other soap you have ever used - it feels beautiful to use, doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and doesn't crack or get the soapy slime that many soaps do.
Just the good things
- No SLS/SLES
- No Dyes
- Natural ingredients
- No synthetic preservatives
- No synthetic colours
- Palm oil-free
- Moisturises & nourishes the skin
- Moisturising and nourishing – One of the best things about olive oil soap is its powerful moisturising and nourishing properties. It helps to soften the skin moisturising while gently cleansing.
- Rich in antioxidants – Olive oil promotes healthier skin by reversing oxidation and repelling damage-causing free radicals.
- Suitable for all skin types – Olive oil soap can be used by everyone, from babies to the elderly, and are suitable for all skin types. Its moisturising and nourishing properties mean it is suitable for people with dry skin. Olive oil soap is non-greasy and doesn’t clog pores which is great for oily or acne prone skin. Olive oil is hypoallergenic, which means it won’t cause a nasty reaction when applied to skin.
- Mild and soothing for the skin – Olive oil soap is a great alternative for people suffering from eczema or psoriasis as it has a lower pH than most commercial soaps. It's moisturising, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to soften, sooth and nourish the skin, all without interfering with natural skin function.
The scents and feel of this soap makes showering feel like pure luxury. Love love Saarde
I bought the almond, oatmeal, original and honey Natural Olive Oil Soaps. They smell wonderful, not overpowering but sophisticated. I thought at first that these soaps would be a tad small, however, they fit into the palm of your hand perfectly, making it easier to handle when wet. I love the moisturising quality to these beautiful soaps. They lather very well to provide a smooth shave, my partner loves them. If you have the saarde soap holder, the soaps fit perfectly. I have sensitive skin and these soaps have been nourishing, delicate enough to be used on the face too. We are soap people, I find with kids, shower gel or body wash gets mostly wasted down the drain; however, soap seems to be better value for money and these soaps are good value, going a long way and cheaper than buying 1 litre of body wash. I will be buying these soaps exclusively. Thanks Saarde
As usual Saardé are at the top of the food chain. My order of beautiful almond soap was quickly filled and even more quickly delivered. I am delighted. Thank you Saardé team.