Kaffir Lime & Sandalwood Hand and Body Wash a rich sandalwood blend with hints of patchouli, combined with fresh, zesty lime peel, sweet citrus orange and spiced amber. A gentle, natural liquid olive oil hand and body wash which is cleansing and moisturises all skin types. Treat your skin kindly every day.
What makes Saardé Natural Olive Oil Soap so special?
Saardé all-natural olive oil soap is made by hand on a small olive farm on the Aegean coast of Turkey. The olives are grown in a sun-drenched coastal climate, where olives have been cultivated for over 2000 years.
The process and formulation of this soap was developed over many years to be particularly moisturising and nourishing, without drying the skin. Suitable for all skin types.
· No SLS/SLES
· No Dyes
· No EDTA, no parabens
· Natural ingredients
· No synthetic preservatives
· No synthetic colours
· Palm oil-free
· Moisturises & nourishes the skin
· Small Batch
What are the benefits of Olive Oil Soap?
- Moisturising and nourishing – One of the best things about olive oil soap is its powerful moisturising and nourishing properties. It helps to soften the skin moisturising while gently cleansing.
- Rich in antioxidants - Olive oil promotes healthier skin by reversing oxidation and repelling damage-causing free radicals.
- Suitable for all skin types - Olive oil soap can be used by everyone, from babies to the elderly, and are suitable for all skin types. Its moisturising and nourishing properties mean it is suitable for people with dry skin. Olive oil soap is non-greasy and doesn’t clog pores which is great for oily or acne-prone skin. Olive oil is hypoallergenic, which means it won’t cause a nasty reaction when applied to the skin.
- Mild and soothing for the skin - Olive oil soap is a great alternative for people suffering from eczema or psoriasis as it has a lower pH than most commercial soaps. It's moisturising, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to soften, soothe and nourish the skin, all without interfering with natural skin function.
Can I use olive oil soap on my face?
Thanks to its moisturising and nourishing properties, olive oil soap can be used on the face. It is mild and cleanses the skin without drying it.
Ingredients: water, saponified olive oil, coconut oil & castor oil, rosemary leaf extract and kaffir lime and sandalwood fragrance