Olive Oil Bar Soap | Narcissus
Narcissus Olive Oil Bar Soap is deeply nourishing and restorative. Narcissus is renowned for its woody-floral bouquet which has long been used by perfumers. Narcissus Olive Oil Bar Soap can be used on your face, body and hair (as long as it's not colour treated).
This is a dense bar of soap that retains its form, will never crack and will not leave the usual soap residue on your shower shelf or bathroom vanity. Narcissus Olive Oil Bar Soap is beneficial to all skin types. Treat your skin kindly everyday.
Saponified Olive Oil, Saponified Coconut Oil, Saponified Castor Oil, Narcissus fragrance, Rosemary Extract.
Shipping and Returns
Free shipping for all Australian orders over $100 and international orders over $300. More information here.
Free 30-day returns for all standard orders as per our returns and refunds policy here.
6cm x 6cm x 4cm / 2.36" x 2.36" x 1.57"
Wgt | 0.15kg / 0.33lb
What makes Saardé Natural Olive Oil Soap so special?
Saardé all-natural olive oil bar soap is made on a beautiful sun-drenched olive farm on the Aegean coast of Turkey - a region where olives have been cultivated for over 2000 years.
The process and formulation of this soap were developed over many years to be particularly moisturising and nourishing – it is unlike any other soap you have ever used - it feels beautiful to use, doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and doesn't crack or get the soapy slime that many soaps do.
Just the good things
- No SLS/SLES
- No Dyes
- Natural ingredients
- No synthetic preservatives
- No synthetic colours
- Palm oil-free
- Moisturises & nourishes the skin
- Moisturising and nourishing – One of the best things about olive oil soap is its powerful moisturising and nourishing properties. It helps to soften the skin moisturising while gently cleansing.
- Rich in antioxidants – Olive oil promotes healthier skin by reversing oxidation and repelling damage-causing free radicals.
- Suitable for all skin types – Olive oil soap can be used by everyone, from babies to the elderly, and are suitable for all skin types. Its moisturising and nourishing properties mean it is suitable for people with dry skin. Olive oil soap is non-greasy and doesn’t clog pores which is great for oily or acne prone skin. Olive oil is hypoallergenic, which means it won’t cause a nasty reaction when applied to skin.
- Mild and soothing for the skin – Olive oil soap is a great alternative for people suffering from eczema or psoriasis as it has a lower pH than most commercial soaps. It's moisturising, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to soften, sooth and nourish the skin, all without interfering with natural skin function.
lovely to use, smells lovely and I like the contemporary size for point of difference