Saardé Trio Set | Tangier
The Saardé Tangier Trio Packs includes:
- x1 Tangier Hand and Body Wash | A gentle, natural liquid olive oil hand and body wash which is cleansing and moisturises all skin types. Treat your skin kindly every day.
- x1 Tangier Room Spray | Transport your senses... balmy evenings spent in secret destinations where the perfumed air is aromatic and full of promise.
- x1 Tangier Olive Oil Bar Soap | Moisturises dry skin and can protect against premature ageing and relieve sun damage. Olive Oil emollient properties help retain moisture leaving the skin softened and soothed.
Tangier Hand and Body Wash: Water, Saponified Olive Oil, Coconut Oil & Castor Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract and Neroli, White Jasmine, Nutmeg and Tuberose Fragrance.
Tangier Room Spray: Ethanol, Aqua (distilled water), Fragrance (perfume) of Neroli, White Jasmine, Nutmeg and Tuberose Fragrance.
Tangier Olive Oil Bar Soap: Saponified Olive Oil, Saponified Coconut Oil, Saponified Castor Oil, Perfume, Rosemary Extract.
Shipping and Returns
Free shipping for all Australian orders over $100 and international orders over $300. More information here.
Free 30-day returns for all standard orders as per our returns and refunds policy here.
Hand and Body Wash: 300ml/10.14 fl oz
Room Spray: 100ml
Natural Olive Oil Bar Soap: 150g
What makes Saardé Natural Olive Oil Soap so special?
Saardé all-natural hand and body wash is made on a beautiful sun-drenched olive farm on the Aegean coast of Turkey - a region where olives have been cultivated for over 2000 years.
The process and formulation of this soap were developed over many years to be particularly moisturising and nourishing – it is unlike any other soap you have ever used - it feels beautiful to use anddoesn't leave your skin feeling dry.
Just the good things
- No SLS/SLES
- No Dyes
- Natural ingredients
- No synthetic preservatives
- No synthetic colours
- Palm oil-free
- Moisturises & nourishes the skin
- Moisturising and nourishing – One of the best things about hand and body wash is its powerful moisturising and nourishing properties. It helps to soften the skin moisturising while gently cleansing.
- Rich in antioxidants – Olive oil promotes healthier skin by reversing oxidation and repelling damage-causing free radicals.
- Suitable for all skin types – Olive oil soap can be used by everyone, from babies to the elderly, and are suitable for all skin types. Its moisturising and nourishing properties mean it is suitable for people with dry skin. Olive oil soap is non-greasy and doesn’t clog pores which is great for oily or acne prone skin. Olive oil is hypoallergenic, which means it won’t cause a nasty reaction when applied to skin.
- Mild and soothing for the skin – Olive oil soap is a great alternative for people suffering from eczema or psoriasis as it has a lower pH than most commercial soaps. It's moisturising, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to soften, sooth and nourish the skin, all without interfering with natural skin function.
Click here to continue shopping.